Skyrim - Home Of The Nords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim - Home Of The Nords

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SGMonkey
Hunter
Hunter
SGMonkey

www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum Empty
PostSubject: www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum   www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:15 am

www.skyrim.co.uk for the main site, and you will find a link to the forum on that page.

Both the forum and the main site will be update heavily in the coming weeks.

Any suggestions for the site, i.e. logo, layout or features, let me know Smile

I hope you all like

EDIT: Also started work on a different layout idea for the main page www.skyrim.co.uk/index2.html if anyone wants to check that out too.
Back to top Go down
dirnae
Gurad
Gurad
dirnae

PostSubject: Re: www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum   www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:46 am

Nice work!

I like the different layout page, it's simple, effective, and suits the forums better. Smile
When it's filled out it'll look better.
Back to top Go down
Muspila
Hunter
Hunter
Muspila

PostSubject: Re: www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum   www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 am

That's the kind of website that suits our project!
I'd say let's transfer all the important information we have here to that forum, so we don't rely on this one anymore.

We are all going to miss the superfluous smilies. sunny farao Basketball
Back to top Go down
SGMonkey
Hunter
Hunter
SGMonkey

PostSubject: Re: www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum   www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:56 am

Ha, so get using it then! Razz

Ive added links to all the topics on this forum Smile
Back to top Go down
dirnae
Gurad
Gurad
dirnae

PostSubject: Re: www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum   www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Hey, guys, we're going to be moving to Monkey's new forum soon I think, so get ready to change your bookmarks soon and start signing up. Smile

Don't worry Muspila, we can always add newer, crazier emoticons, it's cool. afro
Back to top Go down
SGMonkey
Hunter
Hunter
SGMonkey

PostSubject: Re: www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum   www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Cant wait to get our new home looking all finished off. The forum only needs a couple of little add-ons, but the site I could really do with some ideas for the look of the site, what pages it should include, and what info should be on those pages. As soon as I know what to put on there, it wont take very long at all Smile

I really hope everyone likes it too, and any ideas are more than welcome like I said

PS. i know, its 2 in the morning, just been rudely awoken by my sister in law going into labour Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum   www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

www.skyrim.co.uk is now live with new forum
Page 1 of 1