Skyrim - Home Of The Nords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim - Home Of The Nords

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Falkreath Lore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SGMonkey
Hunter
Hunter
SGMonkey

Falkreath Lore Empty
PostSubject: Falkreath Lore   Falkreath Lore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Right everyone, im getting started with Falkreath now. And I need to have a bit of a inspiration, ive already got some ideas of what the place should include and whatnot.
But what I was thinking was just to have a thread dedicated to everything we know about Falkreath

So get to it
Back to top Go down
DarkSoul
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Falkreath Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falkreath Lore   Falkreath Lore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Due to Falkreath's close proximity to both the Cyrodiil and Hammerfell borders I reckon that some aspects of the culture of the city would be influenced by these provinces (architecture, large numbers of Imperial and Redguard citizens, etc..). Also Tiber Septim, known as General Talos at the time, served King Cuhlecain of Falkreath before becoming Emperor of Cyrodiil, so perhaps some sort of tribute to Tiber Septim would stand in the city (a statue maybe?). Hope some of that helps you!

EDIT- Not sure if this is true or not but I read some the lore of Skyrim just there and it mentioned something about Falkreath once belonging to the Redguards. If thats true then perhaps the entire city would be built in the Hammerfell style?
Back to top Go down
Lestat DeLioncourt
Admin
Admin

Falkreath Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falkreath Lore   Falkreath Lore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:09 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
Due to Falkreath's close proximity to both the Cyrodiil and Hammerfell borders I reckon that some aspects of the culture of the city would be influenced by these provinces (architecture, large numbers of Imperial and Redguard citizens, etc..). Also Tiber Septim, known as General Talos at the time, served King Cuhlecain of Falkreath before becoming Emperor of Cyrodiil, so perhaps some sort of tribute to Tiber Septim would stand in the city (a statue maybe?). Hope some of that helps you!

EDIT- Not sure if this is true or not but I read some the lore of Skyrim just there and it mentioned something about Falkreath once belonging to the Redguards. If thats true then perhaps the entire city would be built in the Hammerfell style?

The Reach once was a part of Hammerfell and High Rock...Once the Nord Territory included large parts of Hammerfell and High Rock, occupied through wars and lost the same way later Cool

Falkreath was never a part of Hammerfell, but it was counted a long time as a part of Cyrodiil. I'm not sure if Falkreath has some imperial buildings. If you take a look at Bruma which is actually in Cyrodiil, we will find no Imperial Buildings like in Chorrol, Anvil or other towns...I guess that imperals generally perfer warmer climate to build their cities and settle down in a larger number (except the Imperial Legion).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falkreath Lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falkreath Lore   Falkreath Lore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falkreath Lore
Page 1 of 1