Skyrim - Home Of The Nords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim - Home Of The Nords

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screenshots: Falkreath

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Muspila
Hunter
Hunter
Muspila

Screenshots: Falkreath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots: Falkreath   Screenshots: Falkreath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Ah, i was looking forward to those screens Smile

For a automatically generated landscape this is quite good. Though you can achieve more complex distribution of statics via Mgen. But thats unimportant. Also seeing that working with mgen would have made the process of creating the statics much more complicated and buggy and certain things arent possible with mgen.

I'll probably do some further tweakings on the trees. the lower branches and the foliage should be more detailled than they are here. I'll probably surpass the filesize of the bloodmoon pines then, but thats not dramatic, I'd say. less bad than branches that sting out like a sore thumb.

Other than that I very much like the composition of objects here. Would it be possible to also use the usual spruces there besides my trees? I would like it if those were present in all regions. Would that be okay? I would love if you achieved a breathtakingly authentic mountain-feeling with steep slopes, narrow mountain paths, deep abysms, rock-faces etc. affraid
Back to top Go down
dirnae
Gurad
Gurad
dirnae

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots: Falkreath   Screenshots: Falkreath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 pm

BM trees are being used along the North coast and in the east. Any more might be a little overkill. What a Face
Why do you want them in every region?
Back to top Go down
Muspila
Hunter
Hunter
Muspila

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots: Falkreath   Screenshots: Falkreath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:34 pm

If their use is restricted to a certain geographical area and that area is one whole piece then its also good. I only feared they might be used in completely disconnected areas or in each region but falkreath which would be unfitting, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots: Falkreath   Screenshots: Falkreath - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenshots: Falkreath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2